14 August 2020
A&L Great Lakes Statement on Covid-19
As the Covid-19 situation continues to evolve, we wanted to take a moment to update our customers on what we at A&L Great Lakes Labs are doing to ensure that we continue to provide the service that you have come to expect from us.
- Our lobby is open for sample drop off. However, in accordance with the Governor's mask mandate, we ask all visitors to please wear a mask anytime they are in the building. If you choose not to wear a mask, a table is set up within the foyer to leave samples.
- We provide analytical services which are a necessary part of the agricultural supply chain, and are therefore considered essential by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. Therefore, we intend to remain open throughout the Covid-19 situation. Please keep tuned to our website banner and this continually updated post for the latest information.
- Our restrooms are closed to the public at this time.
- We will continue to monitor Federal, State, and Local agencies for further information and guidelines to keep our employees safe and healthy in order to better serve our customers.
- We will continue to communicate with carriers such as UPS, FedEx, and the USPS to stay informed of any changes that they may make to their operations that may impact shipments of samples to the lab, and are identifying contingency plans should the need arise.
- We continue to monitor our own inventory of supplies and maintain an ample reserve should a supply chain disruption occur. We are also identifying alternative suppliers for high quality supplies should a disruption in our normal channels occur.
- For customers delivering samples in person, we continue to offer our after hours drop box, and we will be monitoring it frequently during business hours in case customers prefer to maintain social distancing when delivering samples.
- Our sales and professional agronomy staff will still be here to provide technical support and answer any questions that you may have.
- In accordance with President Trump’s guidance on limiting group gatherings, all lab tours are suspended until further notice.
We will update these guidelines as the situation continues to evolve. We will continue to do our best to maintain the high level of service and quality that you have come to expect from ALGL. Thank you for the opportunity to earn your business.